Thursday, May 28, 2009

not the earlier you need a job

On a day I see a young man confused where the "I will venture," with worn-out faces he ask me "where to sum up the work," I said "much work you want to select which" ask me, he said with a face full of hope that he can get a job "do you seriously want to give the work, ask him then I said" yes I want to give work to you, "said the youth was short beg me to have to give me a job, and I invite the youth go to a place where that place is my home,

He asked again, and great surprise "What is this place" I Lau said, "you need not work", he replied "yes, of course, I need it" and I said "What you really need a job please rest to clean this house" .

You know how to react before the youth, to face a very disappointed he asked "why I work in a clean house," I replied, "not the earlier you need a job" so I give you homework, he said that I need is a work that can earn money because I have a dream you want to make my family, at the time I just smiled.

Short words we start to know each other and I finally let the young man before "I also need the same work that can make money" after we told about and sharing the life and ideals - ideals of living in the hold of this, basically we have a similarity in the pattern of thought and plans to build a business or a large multi-business company engaged in the field of what is important "to make money so easily and quickly."

Quoted in the earlier short story about how I stack up all the people in this world glamourize "MONEY", I sometimes I think why this could occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List